Southern Girl Creations

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm sooo sorry!

I am so sorry that I have not been posting much!  October is a super busy month for me... First it is my birthday, then my grandmothers, my uncles, Savannah's (my daughter) then my mothers.. It is a full month.  My dad also comes from out of town to visit in October every year...  I get a little stressed getting ready for his visit and planning Savannah's birthday party...  I have been planning a Cowgirl birthday party for Savannah... I will share more of what I have in store for her with you later... for her surprise it includes pony rides in my back yard (thank you Aunt Peggy, Uncle Reuben and Kristen for providing that)...  Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the much cooler weather I know that I am..

Here is a picture of Savannah and I at the zoo last week!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

So that's why I haven't heard from you!!! Ok, I'll give you a break!!! :-) That's a great picture of you and Savannah. Hope you enjoy your visit with your Dad, and of course the birthday party sounds wonderful!!! Have a great one!!!!!! YMB

Post a Comment