Southern Girl Creations

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week... Day Two

Teachers Plant the seeds
 
Teachers Plant the seeds of knowledge that bloom for the rest of our lives! Thank you for helping me blossom this year!
 
 
First I cut green card stock out to fit inside the clear miniature paint can.  I added a Styrofoam ball in side and then put green paper shreds in to cover the Styrofoam ball.  I cut three different sized flowers out of three different colors of card stock to make each bloom.  The blooms were attached with a pearl head pin through the eraser of the pencil.  I then bent the pin down flush with the eraser and snipped it off with wire cutters.  I then just pushed the sharp pencils into the Styrofoam ball to hold them in place.  I used washi tape to attache the printed saying to the outside of the can..  You can't really see it well in the pictures but I added a piece of scrapbook paper to the top of the can and attached it with a ribbon so they can reuse the can.  
 
 


 
Laters Y'all
 
 
 



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great teacher gift!

Post a Comment